CEREC® in Los Angeles
Sirona Territory Manager - Octavio Casado
The CEREC Acquisition Center (AC) powered by Bluecam gives you access to a myriad of CAD/CAM restorative solutions that are every bit as reliable, proven and trusted as the company it comes from. Bluecam's LED technology takes digital impressions to the highest levels of precision and efficiency for impeccable results. CEREC AC provides you with...
- Access to the most comprehensive array of chairside CAD/CAM solutions
- Access to the highest level of digital impression precision and efficiency
- Access to connect with current and future digital dental technologies, processes and procedures
Simply put, CEREC AC has the highest precision, ease of use, and speed than any system on the market today, whether for single units, full arches, or anything in between.
Access CAD/CAM Superiority
- Ease of use—simply position the Bluecam lens over the area to be acquired; Bluecam senses when the area is in focus and automatically captures the digital impression.
- Precision—the most advanced optical technology on the market yields precise 3D models.
- Speed—shortest acquisition times for highly detailed images, including half-arch impression in 40 seconds and full-arch impressions in 2 minutes.
- Battery pack—the convenience of moving from operatory to operatory without powering down.
- Small footprint—occupies minimal floor space, yet has a large 19" screen and a refined keyboard for optimal ergonomics and efficiency.
- Future-thinking platforms—access to CEREC® Connect, the world's largest digital dental network, plus prepared for voice control and voice output.
See an online demonstration of the CEREC AC right now, or request a live, in-office demo by calling 800.873.7683.